Best Pellet Smoker
We all love smoked meats, but there are some issues for the regular joe.
Don’t get me wrong a smoked brisket is a thing of wonder. And for the uninitiated smoked ribs can be heavenly. But it does take time and resources.
With traditional wood fired or charcoal smokers you can find yourself slaving over the grill. And honestly, even if you take the time, it takes some real skill to get the temperature and process to give the perfect smoke.
But, that is why you are here. You want better options to get a more care free smoke.
Pellet smokers can give you the smoke you want and control you need.
So, I am going to give you options for the best pellet smokers. Let’s take a closer look at these top pellet smokers on the market.
Twin Eagles 36-Inch Built-in Stainless Steel BBQ Pellet Smoker And Grill
- All 304 stainless steel, seamless heli-arc welded construction and signature hi-polished accents
- 3-Tiered cooking racks (racks included)
- Internal halogen lights for nighttime cooking
- Temperature range of 140 – 725 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wi-Fi Enabled
Memphis Grills Elite Wood Fire Pellet Smoker Grill Wi-Fi (VGB0002S)
- Built-in wood pellet smoker grill
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 24-pound capacity hopper offers up to 62 hours of cook time; Temperature range between 180 and 700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be controlled via Wi-Fi controller (iOS or Android app)
- Overall size: 46 x 32 x 28 inches (W x D x H); Cutout: 42.625 x 24.5 x 16.75 inches (W x D x H); Cooking Grid: 37.375 x 17.625 inches (W x D)