Click this link Flow Hive
Here are some of the features:
- EASILY EXTRACT HONEY WITHOUT HARMING BEES: The Original Flow Hive was developed out of the desire to help Bee Keepers easily extract honey from hives without harming bees. Our easy flow process reduces the chances of getting stung (we still recommend a bee suit) and makes the process a lot easier for the Bees and the Beekeeper. Simply insert the flow key into the frame and turn it 90 degrees to allow honey to effortlessly flow from the hive into your honey jar to enjoy pure honey in minutes
- SUITABLE FOR BEGINNER & EXPERIENCED BEEKEEPERS: Flow Hives are perfect for beginner and expert beekeepers alike. Bee Keeping is an art and knowledge of how to properly care or bees is still needed, but the Flow system makes collecting honey fun and easy for beginning and advanced beekeepers. Flow Hives make the art of Beekeeping and collecting honey stress free and enjoyable.
- THE ORIGINAL PATENTED FLOW HIVE TECHNOLOGY: Our founders created the Flow Hive technology after over a decade of research and prototypes and we are the Original Flow Hive Company. Our Flow Hives have been perfected down to a science and our Flow Hive is the number one and only legal Flow Hive in the United States. Get Flow Hives so that you have the assurance of quality from the original creators of this amazing technology.
- MADE WITH HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION: Flow Hives are made in the USA and Australia with high-quality BPA free and BPS free food grade plastic so that bees will stay healthy and their honey will be pure and toxin free. We use premium Western Red Cedar to construct our super sturdy and durable wooden Bee Hive Houses. Our hives also have a super flow integrated pest management screened bottom board, observation windows, and an attractive, sturdy gabled roof.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We invented the Flow Hive Technology so we know that our hives are the best and highest quality Flow Hives on the market, and we know that you will love yours! Once you purchase your Flow Hive, you will be invited to our exclusive Flow Community where we have a swarm of resources to help you on your Beekeeping Journey. In addition, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will do our best to support you on your Beekeeping journey.
Now you have no excuse to start beekeeping and to have a hive in your backyard.
So this is How To Start Your Own Beehive.
After we have saved the world with giving the bees place to live and thrive we get a reward. Our reward is learning how to make honey. Well at least how to harvest it and be able to put it on our favorite biscuits. So are you ready to do this?
Get you hands dirty and save the world. This can also be turned in to a business. Not everyone wants to learn how to make honey. But you know people love local honey. Next time you go to the farmers market you will see someone selling honey for outrageous prices.
And you will be asking yourself why didn’t I just learn how to make honey myself. There are also health benefits to knowing how to make honey. Seriously just a spoonful a day may help with allergens it will build up through gradual exposure to the local allergens.
Great if you are new to an area.
Well, now you can build you own beehive, learn how to make honey, and live a sweeter healthier life. I promise ti will be worth it.
Also check out the rest of the site for BeeKeeping